Conducting business in the most
Rainmaker Document Technologies is committed to this Green Mission without exception.
We are continually looking for ways to increase our green initiatives and decrease our footprint on the planet.
- We use copy paper certified as part of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, which means it is from well-managed forests, backed by a rigorous, third-party certification audit.
- We use file folder tabs and redwells made from recycled material.
- We recycle 99% of all paper generated in our office using a secure confidential document shredding company.
- Since 2003 our business has evolved from one which annually generated tens of millions sheets of paper to a company which produces 85% electronic images.
- Almost all administrative tasks once involving the generation of paper and storage of boxes have been converted to electronic images.
- We use motion sensitive light switches that allow us to reduce our energy consumption when employees are out of the office.
- 100% of our website server power comes from renewable energy such as wind power.
- Our two Rainmaker vehicles were specifically chosen for their efficiency.